Have you been facing infertility issues? Don’t worry; we have got you covered. Surrogacy is the solution to your problem. Surrogacy procedures have become quite common these days. Furthermore, childless couples are more into getting the procedures done to have genetically owned children. Moreover, surrogate mothers in the Feskov reproductive clinic demand a meager price.
However, at Feskov reproductive clinic, surrogacy is quite a unique process where infertile couples can be blessed with biological children with whom they can spend the rest of their lives. In addition, surrogacy deals with various fertility problems. Feskov reproductive clinic ensures successful surrogacy procedures for couples who opt for it.
Surrogacy and controversy
There is still some controversy related to surrogacy, whether to have a baby from the surrogate mother or not. Moreover, the legal procedure for surrogacy is different in every country. Furthermore, there can be numerous reasons the intended parents choose a surrogate mother. The couples cannot conceive on their own, and they opt for a surrogate so they can have a biological child.
Why consider a surrogate mother?
A surrogate mother is the only option left for couples who cannot conceive on their own. Following are the reasons why couples opt for the process:
- Medical issues with the female’s uterus
- Removal of uterus
- Risks associated with pregnancy
Surrogate mothers have presented an excellent option for intended couples who can enjoy being parents.
Services offered in the Czech republic
Here are a few services offered in the Czech Republic:
- The examination of the male before the process
- Assessment of the sperm quality
- Semen cryopreservation
- Assurance of an egg donor from the clinic with complete information about the candidate
- VIP stay and three times meal a day
- Preparing the legal documents
Healthy embryo selection and embryo transfer
- Multiple IVF attempts take place along with an egg donor
- ICSI program, IVF, and cryopreservation of embryo
- Transportation of embryos
- Provision of the surrogate mother
- Multiple healthy embryos transfer
Medical supervision of pregnancy
- Provision of standard medical care and management of surrogate mother’s pregnancy
- Six months of maternity care for the surrogate mother
- Insurance of surrogate mother till 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Surrogate mother’s transfer to the Czech Republic for the delivery of the child
- Complete pregnancy care post eight months of pregnancy and childbirth in the Czech republic
- Complete legal support and birth certificate registration for the newborn
- Guest service, including transfer and translation
Cost of surrogacy in the Czech republic
The surrogacy czech republic is reasonable. Moreover, it costs around 60,000€ for an average process. The charges may increase with an increase in additional service.
Surrogacy results from an agreement between the surrogate mother and the intended parents. Numerous services come under surrogacy. The couples can opt for one as per their needs. Moreover, surrogacy also takes place in the Czech Republic.
Additionally, the price of surrogacy in the Czech Republic costs 60,000€ which is fine unless an additional cost is associated. However, the Feskov reproductive clinic offers various services.