Are you looking for Pak Rangers Jobs 2022? and want to serve in Pakistan Army, then you are at the right place, which means in this article we will discuss Pak Rangers Job in 2022. Which could be a soldier(sipaii), a naib khateeb, a cook( bawarchi) and many other jobs are available which you can easily apply.
Pak Rangers Jobs has been announced for the year 2022 for hiring a sipaii and for other jobs. Candidates can apply all over Pakistan and are eligible to apply whether they belong to any prince of Pakistan. each province has there own eligibility criteria for applying in Pak rangers.
People which have qualified for middle, matric, intermediate, graduation, and master, all are eligible to apply. however, preference should be given to the most qualified and well-educated person. A handsome salary with a bonus will be offered and with that government allowances and other benefits will be given to the selected person.
Naib Khateeb Pak Rangers Jobs 2022:
The people who are interested in Naib khateeb jobs and wanted to apply for naib Khateeb in Pak Rangers, then they can apply by the following procedure. remember, males and females both are allowed to serve in Pak Rangers.
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
khakrob, painter, Carpenter
and other trades
From the above table, you can see that there is information given for different posts, like bawarchi, for which your qualifications should be middle pass, naib Khateeb, for which your qualifications should be intermediate level, and for other jobs like barber, carpenter, plumber, and other trades your experience shall be tested.
How to apply for Rangers Jobs 2022 Punjab?
If anyone is interested in Pak Rangers Jobs then you should be excited to listen I am here to explain how to apply for the rangers force in Pakistan, the following steps must be followed by a person who is interested in applying for Pak Rangers Jobs.
- Those candidates who want to become members of Pak rangers Punjab then they should forward their applications by having accordingly documents to the Pakistan Rangers Punjab, Lahore Cantt, post box number 6080.
- Applicants(candidates) should reach the registration center that is mentioned on the slip before 8:00AM according to the schedule.
- The incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Only selected candidates or shortlisted candidates will be called for their interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given for the Interview.
- The deadline for Applying for Pak rangers is 10 March 2022.
In the previous article, we have discussed Free Fire Top Up Pakistan but in this article, we only discuss Pak Rangers jobs. you can also apply online by visiting https://pakistanrangerspunjab.com/. by visiting this website you can easily apply online.
so this is the detail above given by which you can use and can apply for Pakistan Rangers in 2022.
Sepoy( general duty) Jobs 2022:
If you want to apply for Naik, sepoy(general duty), constable, and sub-inspector Pakistan rangers then you can get the form application, you will get all information by clicking on the link which is for Male candidates possessing.
|Posts name||No. Of Seats||Qualification||Age limit|
|Sepoy (General Duty) Soldier (BPS-05)||800+ seats||Middle, Matric||from 18 to 30|
the position name is sepoy( general duty) soldier and 800+ seats are available in Pakistan. the age limit is from 18 years to 30 years. and the qualification should be middle or at least matric, and also for intermediate FA/FSC.
Province Quota :
- Sindh (U) 7.6%
- Sindh (R) 11.4 %
- Punjab with federal areas 7.5%
- kpk. 11.5 %
- Ajk 2%
- Balochistan 6 %
- Kashmir 2 %
- Gilgit 1%
- Fata. 3%
This is the given quota for each given province, candidates can apply from all over Pakistan according to the given quota of their province.
Rules For Recruitments:
Recruitments are carried out according to the rules and standard laid down in Pakistan rangers rules for recruitments is 1968.No relaxation in the age, height, education and medical will be given. You should have to apply within living in this limit,
means neither less than 18 years nor more than 30 years age limit. and also you have to apply only if you have qualified any like the middle, matric and intermediate, then you are eligible for applying in Pak Rangers.
Physical Standard For Civilian(Male):
Following is the physical standard for male civilians which are listed below;
- For general sepoy and constable minimum height should be 5′-6″.
- For general sepoy and constable, the age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- For general sepoy and constable minimum chest size should be -33″ with 11/2″ on expansion.
- For general sepoy and constable weight should not be less than 121 lbs.
Test Centers Names:
Headquarters frontier corps, Quetta.
Headquarter thar rangers, Hyderabad.
- Rangers Wing, Chakri Islamabad
- Headquarters Cholistan Rangers Rahim Yar Khan
- Rangers Wing Headquarters Narowal
- Rangers Wing Headquarters Musa Colony
- Headquarters Pakistan Rangers Punjab Lahore
- Pakistan Rangers Academy Mandi Bahauddin
Mujahid force center, bhimber
Police line, kotli.
Recruitment office Headquarters Frontier corps , Warsak Peshawar.
Rangers wing headquarter, Gilgit.
- Only the selected candidates will be called for an interview/test.
- the department has the right to reject, withhold, or not fill the position as advertised.
- After completing the online registration, the candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria will be called for a written test, physical, medical examination, and interview.
- The candidates who are selected then their initial training shall be given in Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview and test.
Pakistan Rangers Salary Packages:
A very Handsome salary is given in the Pak rangers force, with free accommodations for a single applicant and for married applicant it is the accommodation is given on rent as per 30% from the pay and for big cities, it is 45% from the salary.
During training: 19500+
After training: 28600+
The candidates which are selected will be given free food, free medical, monthly salary, free uniform, and residential accommodations. Candidates can also enjoy other benefits as per Pakistan Ranger’s employment policies.
- Mali/class four BPS 2 salary – 18000+
- Sepoy (General Duty) (BPS-05) – salary – 27500
- Naik BPS 7 salary – 29500
- Clerk BPS 8 salary – 30500+
- Sub-inspector BPS 14 salary – 34500
- Naib Khateeb BPS 11 salary – 34500
So this is the whole information about Pak Rangers Jobs which we have discussed above and each and every information is listed above. So, I hope that the information you need is also be given in this article, so you can experience it by applying to Pakistan rangers and becoming a part of Pak rangers.